1) Absolutely beautiful office interior courtesy of Elle Decor.
2) Eye colour eyeshadow quad in Cobalt Rush from the king of luxury make-up Tom Ford. £47.00 ($75.00).
3) The forever lustworthy PS1 Satchel from Proenza Schouler £1,220 ($1,979). Cheap? hell no, fabulous? oh yeah!
4) Rodarte SS13 runway look created by James Kalidaros using Nars...perfection. Image from Harper's Bazaar.
5) Have a go at recreating the look at Rodarte using Chanel stylo yeux waterproof in Marine £19.00 ($30.00).
6) Ughhh (in a good way!) Le Labo is such a luxurious brand, I first sampled this in The Savoy Hotel in London whilst on a shoot with Duran Duran (rock and roll), it was in the bathroom and I squealed (not rock and roll!). Trust me if you fancy a treat this is a dream. Patchouli Body oil £41.00 ($67.00).
7) So the fabulous ladies at Bando have done it again, only this time better. Check out their black Label collection, doesn't it remind you of Carrie Bradshaw's wedding headband/birdy thingy? Awsome.
8) Very cute swingy denim dress from ASOS. Perfect for Autumn. £55.00 ($89.00).
9) If you struggle to get any sort of blow dry you attempt yourself to look half decent or hold for longer than 5 minutes, then give this a try Babyliss Pro 34mm blue lightening hot brush. It creates such a super finish, although I wouldn't use it everyday as this bad boy can really kick out some heat which can also do some serious damage! £18.95 ($30.00)