Sunday 22 April 2012

Some Snapshots

Here are some very mediocre Instagram shots I quickly snapped last week on my make-up truck just after breakfast. A little sneak peek into my daily life at the moment.


{A Continuity File} - {A Variety of Pins}


{Some SFX Sponges} - {A Bunch of Hair Products}


{Some of the Stuff at my Station} - {An SFX Palette}


{The Lid of an SFX Palette} - {One of my Flight Cases}


{A Selection of Skincare Products} - {Some Heated Rollers}


{Cotton Buds for Various Things} - {My Beloved Bobbi Brown Palette}


{I Would be Lost Without These} - {Glorious Loose Powder by Make Up Forever}



4 comments:

  1. All those makeup brushes! I really need to start building up a collection.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram too! I am sort of addicted to it! Great photos! My username on there is lornaraindrops if you want to come and follow me and I can follow you back! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog and love it... every girl loves her make-up but to see the professional stuff is even better! Keep the tips coming.

    http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.com

    Sophie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many brushes...a girl after my own heart!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete