Thursday 15 March 2012

Inspiring to say the least...

(image via)

Last weekend I had the absolute pleasure of attending Blogshop London.  Hosted by Bri Emery of   DESIGNLOVEFEST, the weekend was a whirlwind of intense photoshop studying in a room full of inspiring new friends at the most incredible studio space in London's east end.  


I learned so much thanks to Angela and Bri's relaxed and un-intimidating approach to teaching such a complicated subject.  


They made the space so beautiful and we left with a bag full of goodies to remind us of our weekend.  Including some super awesome temporary tattoos from Tattly that I have been rocking ever since, and a baggu that I have already utilised at the checkout at the wig store (more on that coming soon!)

(images all 56 to Rivington)

I can't wait to have a go at trying my new found skills out around here,  I just hope I haven't forgotten it all already.


No comments:

Post a Comment