1) Heathers on DVD, if you haven't seen this film with Winona Ryder and I insist you watch it this weekend for some 80's bad girl brilliance. Available here.
2) Chic 80's inspired interior, with a stunning Yves Klein blue coffee table centrepiece (via unknown, do you?)3) Fekkai - Extra body mousse, $25.00 (£16.00) for some big hair so you can be in the Heathers gang (if you're brave enough)
4) Turn your iPhone into an old school walkman, Yeah! $10.99 (£7.00)
5) Be as sartorially risky as Veronica Sawyer, get rid of your glasses and rock a monocle from now on! (Or not, this is a just cute necklace found on etsy here).
6) A fresh take on 80's style - Preen Line - Pie Crust chambray skirt £410.00 ($648.00)
7) School hall appropriate manicure by Essie - Picking up the pieces £7.95 ($12.500 approximately.
8) Channel Veronica with this gorgeous bowler hat from ASOS £20.00 ($31.00)
9) For bright yet wearable colour try Revlon's new lip stains - Just Bitten In Flame, these last for hours, don't smudge and give a very sheer coverage.
Have a great weekend being bad with your gang!